Re: DRAFT: debian-legal summary of the QPL

On Sun, Jul 11, 2004 at 11:44:57PM -0400, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> Via a message dropped from a passing airplane.  Duh!

Which is either really heavy, and thus risks killing the author, or
destroying the computer and/or UPS or is light enough to not cause a
problem in which case it won't land anywhere near enough for the author
to ever see it.  This makes the message delivery attempted assault.  And,
because attempted assault is illegal, the message has no legal standing.

But the real problem here is: the above paragraphs have little relevance
to anyone in debian.  The technical term for this condition is "silly".

--
Raul