Re: Summary Update: MPL inconclusive, clarifications needed

MJ wrote:

> The reference offered as showing that SGI B is considered non-free only
> showed one post to me, not a discussion.

I think I also referenced Bug #211765, where the license is described as
non-free, and a longer discussion is referenced:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-x/2003/09/msg00410.html

Regarding the Nokia license, the maintainer asking the question
seemed to conclude the license was non-free:

  "Thanks for everyone's opinion. The consensus is that this license is not
   compatible with the DFSG."

  Original discussion:

> Would Jim Marhaus or someone who knows him please introduce him to us?

I'm just a Debian user, been reading debian-legal off and on for a few years.

Thanks for continuing this discussion,

-Jim