Re: dpANSI

Greetings, and thanks!  All I've found is what is in the
Review-Notes.text files in the various subdirectories.

There are pointers to this site at the cmu ai repository labeling it
as

Copying: Free use, copying, distribution

but this does not appear to necessarily be authoritative nor
sufficient.

(e.g. see
http://www-2.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs/project/ai-repository/ai/lang/lisp/doc/standard/ansi/0.html
)

It is highly likely that this material was intended to be public
domain, but possibly that no such statement was ever made to this
effect.

Take care,