Re: cc65 license check -- main or non-free?

Ok, just to see, I did a diff on any files that looked like they might have been derived from the other... none of them matched a SINGLE LINE OF CODE, except for silly things like opening/closing braces and a couple of #include lines, and a comment or two. So I think that the source archive I have is a complete rewrite, which makes the inclusion of the old license somewhat of a mystery. But I think it means that it can go into main, since it appears to not have to actually touch the 1989 license at all.