Re: Draft Summary: MPL is not DFSG free

On 2004-06-11 22:48:23 +0100 Lex Spoon <lex@cc.gatech.edu> wrote:

I am wondering this as well. It might actually be legally *preferable* to have a license where choice of venue is specified, because otherwise
one needs to be prepared to face suits in all kinds of places.

Are any others than "place of origin" and "place of hurt" common? Of course, it may be that a jurisdiction declares itself universally competent, but not even a venue clause saves you then.

--
MJR/slef
My Opinion Only and possibly not of any group I know.