Re: Creative Commons Attribution license element

Evan Prodromou [Wed Jun 09, 2004 at 02:46:23PM -0400]:
> I can try to bring the subject up on the cc-licenses list again.

I am involved with the adaptation of the CC licences in Australia, and
have raised the issues with the drafting team.

I have also pointed out the problems to our project lead, who intends on
discussing it with CC in Stanford next month. I still suggest that you
raise the issues on the cc-licenses list, however.

nic.

--
Nic Suzor
nic@suzor.com