FAQ Improvements (was: license change for POSIX manpages)

> ... for the manpages to be Free, you should be able to use them for
> totally non-POSIX purposes, and with the clause as written, it seems
> that you can't. ... be a recurring blind spot in people who think
> they're writing free licenses; they only consider the most common
> reason for making derivative works of their work, and accidentally
> prohibit or put ridiculous restrictions on making other derivative
> works.  Perhaps it deserves a FAQ?

Good idea.

Please feel free to modify in place ~bap/public_html/dfsg-faq.html on
people.debian.org and I will examine and CVS commit.  Or, send me a
patch.  This also goes for other improvements to the document.

					--Barak.
--
Barak A. Pearlmutter <barak@cs.may.ie>
 Hamilton Institute, NUI Maynooth, Co. Kildare, Ireland