Re: Creative Commons Attribution license element

On 2004-06-09 01:56:18 +0100 Nathanael Nerode <neroden@twcny.rr.com> wrote:

3) As for the trademark clause, I agree that the trademark requirement
is burdensome.
This isn't supposed to be an actual part of the license, according to the
source code for the web page; [...]

I missed that. I'm not in the habit of reading licence page source codes in the normal run of things. Yes, it's not clear, as a cursory glance at copies of the CC licence suggests. I see some Nathanael Nerode pointed that out on cc-discuss in March... are we talking into a black hole, or do CC react to that list?

--
MJR/slef
My Opinion Only and possibly not of any group I know.