Re: gens License Check - Non-free

Andrew Suffield wrote:

A quick search of the Packages file reveals basilisk2, an emulator for
m68k macs. I know there are more m68k emulators out there, which
haven't been packaged.

Looking at Basalisk it says that it uses UAE's emu core for m68k... sounds like it's worth looking into, but porting Gens to use UAE's m68k core will *probably* be a non-trivial task. Plus last time I tried to build UAE (from official source, not Debian) I got an ICE. This could get interesting. ;p