Re: libkrb53 - odd license term

On 2004-06-06 19:19:07 +0100 Glenn Maynard <g_deb@zewt.org> wrote:

You snapped at me for not being willing to do the footwork, despite
being willing to bring up a possible issue--which seemed to be saying [crap]

As far as I know, I have not spoken to you to "snap". If you infer that from my written words, I suggest reading them again calmly and slowly. It was not my intention for them to be a "snap".

Also, it is easy to invent words to disagree with, but not really helpful. I think my question was simply a question about your role in this discussion. You say it is up to the list to decide if there is a problem, yet you seem to insist that there is a problem worth asking about. Why?

--
MJR/slef
My Opinion Only and possibly not of any group I know.