Re: libkrb53 - odd license term

On 2004-06-04 22:36:57 +0100 Glenn Maynard <g_deb@zewt.org> wrote:

In this case, we're probably best off asking for a clarification from the
author.  (I don't even use Kerberos, so I'm not up to doing that.)

This needless work must be done to make you happy; you are not willing to do this work?

I still think it is fine for them to assert their copyright interest in derived works. Nothing they have written denies other authors' interests, does it?

Of course, if they have third-party-copyright material in their "donated Source Code" (possibly lawyerbomb?) then I think they have a problem anyway. I didn't notice claims of that sort yet.

--
MJR/slef
My Opinion Only and possibly not of any group I know.