Re: A radical approach to rewriting the DFSG

I wrote,

> My results so far are at
>    <http://henning.makholm.net/debian/dfsg-bis.html>

and then a lot of people wrote comments, most of which I have still
not followed up on, due to the demands of my day job. I won't be able
to do debian-legal things for the next week or so either; I'll try to
process the resulting thread when I get back to the surface. Rotten
timing on my part, I suppose...

--
Henning Makholm                                 "Slip den panserraket og læg
                                          dig på jorden med ansigtet nedad!"