Re: DFSG#10 and the Open Source Initiative

On Tue, May 25, 2004 at 07:53:50AM -0400, Raul Miller wrote:
> The problem with striking it entirely is that we then have to deal with
> the people who misinterpret the DFSG to claim that the GPL is not free.

So, to be clear, you're claiming that Don, Steve and Branden are misinterpreting
the DFSG in claiming that the GPL is DFSG-unfree if GPL#8 is exercised.

(If your interpretation of DFSG#10 is used--"all DFSG terms must be evaluated
such that the following licenses pass"--that is what you're claiming.)

--
Glenn Maynard