Re: middleman software license conflicts with OpenSSL

Scripsit Cédric Delfosse <cedric@debian.org>

> 1. Add the attached LICENSE file to your code. This file tells that your
> code is GPL, with an exception which allows linking with OpenSSL. Here
> is the text of the exception:

Please remember that this option is only legally possible if the
Middleman author is the sole copyright holder for the upstream code.
I.e., it will not be legal if he has reused code from purely-GPL
projects or has accepted substantial patches from people who have
offered them under the pure GPL (unless those people officially have
signed over their copyrigt or can be made to explicitly accept a GPL
exemption).

--
Henning Makholm                   "Jeg mener, at der eksisterer et hemmeligt
                                 selskab med forgreninger i hele verden, som