Re: Debian Official Use Logo is packaged in desktop-base

On 2004-05-02 05:29:01 +0100 Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org> wrote:

I on the other hand think it is all of the above. What happened to the
comittee that was looking into this?

If you are referring to the trademark committee (which I'm not sure whether it directly covers this case), then there was something posted to -project a while back, but nothing very recent that I can find. The motion creating them is shown in http://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2003/debian-project-200309/msg00046.html

So, what happened to spi-trademark? Reply to -project, please.

--
MJR/slef
My Opinion Only and possibly not of any group I know.