Re: Forward: Re: On the possibility of changing the license of Adobe CMap files

O Xoves, 29 de Xaneiro de 2004 ás 17:06:06 +0900, Kenshi Muto escribía:

> Do you have any idea to cope with this situation?  Or does anyone come
> up with possible proposal so that Adobe can be persuaded?  I
> appreciate your help.

 They claim that integrity of the CMap files is the main issue. Would it be
possible for them to release an unsupported fork of the CMap files under a
different, more liberal license? In this way the official, supported CMap
files would be unaltered, and there would be a product with a free license
that would likely be equivalent to Adobe's (though with no guarantees).

--

   Tarrío
(Compostela)