Re: Status and futur of ArgoUML package(s)

On Jan 18, 2004, at 12:45, Arnaud Vandyck wrote:

Thanks for your help. ArgoUML project[1] does put this library in their
CVS[2]. Do you think it's legal? I already did warn them[3], Was I wrong
or right?

There are provisions in there allowing redistribution under certain terms. It's a very long license, so honestly I don't want to check :-)

So I'll punt and say that they should consult with a lawyer licensed to practice law in their jurisdiction. Yeah, that sounds good.

Or, maybe just carefully read whichever section they are distributing it under (the third one, I think).