[Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: Musical files and chords]]

Hi all,

Here is a mail I received from mma's upstream. He provides a link to a
page giving good information on public domain musics, and how to
identify them. I found the explanation useful, and have be referenced
somewhere (like the archives of this list).

Raphael