Re: Distribution agreement for ATI FireGL drivers

On Sun, Jan 11, 2004 at 01:05:23PM +0000, MJ Ray wrote:
> >- "Debian Project" doesn't exist as a legal entity at all;
>
> SPI could probably serve for that, but would need a responsible to
> sign.

I'm not so sure about that. SPI is not responsible for the actions of
Debian, and can't control them either - all it is responsible for are
the assets which it holds in trust. So SPI signing anything wouldn't
commit Debian to a particular course of action... I don't think ATI
would go for that.

 : :' :  http://www.debian.org/ |