Licence question (suprise!)

Hi,

See bug 211644 for context. Currently, the patch to ssh (which is a
substantial piece of work) is released under the GPL. OpenSSL is
apparantly not under the "integral part of the system" exception, so
there is a conflict between my GPL patch, and the OpenSSL licence.

Can I just say "...distributed under the terms of the GPL, with the
exception that this code may be linked with OpenSSL" or somesuch? I'd
rather not relicence under a BSD-style thingumy.

Regards,

Matthew

--
Rapun.sel - outermost outpost of the Pick Empire
http://www.pick.ucam.org