Re: Packaging Swiss Ephemeris Free Edition for Debian GNU/Linux

On Tue, Oct 14, 2003 at 10:43:56AM -0400, Jaldhar H. Vyas wrote:
> Should I close the ITP or keep it open and make a note that this software
> cannot currently be packaged?

Change it to RFP and make a note, citing this thread. Someday upstream
might have more time to deal with licensing and the software could have
a DFSG-free license. At least upstream has shown some willingness to
change the license at some point, unlike other developers of software.

--
Brian M. Carlson <sandals@crustytoothpaste.ath.cx> 0x560553e7
"Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable. Let us prepare