Re: A single unified license

    I look forward to read a draft of the GPL v3, since Hans Reiser did
    mention that the equivalent of 'Invariant Sections' would be added
    in the forthcoming GPL v3.

Reiser's statement was inaccurate.  For GPL version 3 we are
considering requirements for preserving certain limited author
information in the source code, and making explicit that other
GPL-compatible licenses that are present on parts of the code cannot
be removed from the source, but nothing beyond that.