Re: VisualBoyAdvance license

As a follow up to the previous discussion about the VisualBoyAdvance licence thing.

I have been in contact with the author of the programme and he says that he intends to release the whole source under the GPL. However he has not been able to get through to the original authors of the Snes9x code which parts of the emulator are based on. So I would imagine that he has no right to re-licence their code under the GPL.

Is there any way we can take this forward? Other than recommending to the emulator author that he tries harder to contact the Snes9x authors?

Cheers
Andy