Re: GFDL Freeness and Cover Texts

Scripsit "Michael D. Crawford" <crawford@goingware.com>

> I don't have any invariant sections in any of them, but each of them
> specifies a brief back cover text:

> Is that a problem?

My impression of the consensus that is shaping up is that we're likely
to consider *any* cover text as a problem. The one you use does not
seem to be particularly obnoxious in itself, but it would be confusing
and unmanageable to use that kind of judgements for including some
docs and rejecting others.

--
Henning Makholm                              "En tapper tinsoldat. En dame i
                                         spagat. Du er en lykkelig mand ..."