Source only opensource licence.

   Hi,

   We are currently working on a web-developpement tool for a private
company.

   The people who fund the project are okay to give opensource a try, but
they insist on some restrictions. (for the business model to be
sucessful).

   The licence would not be so bad. The only restriction is about the
redistribution of binaries wich would be  restricted. Windows binaries
distribution would be forbidden, but GNU/Linux (as well as GNU Hurd and
BSDs) binary distribution would be okay without restriction.

>From the GNU/Linux point of view, the licence is like GPL. Only windows
and other non free operating system would be restricted. For them, the
licence is like QMail's licence.

   From what I understand, we can't do what Trolltech is doing with QT
because :
   - This is an end user tool, not a library.
   - The codebase between GNU/Linux and Windows will be mostly the same
since gtkmm will be used for the GUI.

   We would like to write the most open-source friendly licence based on
the above terms, and we are open to any suggestion. Dual licencsing is
an option if we find a way to make evrything working.