Re: GFDL

tb@becket.net (Thomas Bushnell, BSG) a tapoté :

> Richard Stallman <rms@gnu.org> writes:
>
> > If you want to criticize the FSF based on things you can imagine we
> > might do, I am sure you can imagine no end of nasty possibilities.
> > The only answer necessary to them is that they are false.
>
> You are criticizing Debian based on things you can imagine we might
> do, and have imagined no end of nasty possibilities.  When we tell you
> they are false, you just continue saying them.

  - Several persons of Debian stated on that list that they would drop
    any political text of GNU in GNU packages they may maintain.

  - But even if Debian do not drop the GNU
    political/philosophical/... texts from the packages, what will do
    the other distro, way more popular than Debian, which does not
    even recognize the collection of software they ship as GNU/Linux?

--
Mathieu Roy

  Homepage:
    http://yeupou.coleumes.org