Re: A possible GFDL compromise: a proposal

Richard Stallman <rms@gnu.org> writes:

>     Everything in Debian is software; the "official logo" is not free, and
>     therefore is not in Debian.
>
> Fortunately it is not necessary for me to understand this.

Many things are on Debian servers which are not part of the Debian
system.  The Debian system contains only free software; any exceptions
are bugs for which bug reports should be filed.

The official Debian logo (the bottle) is not free, and is not part of
Debian.