Re: Starting to talk

On 2003-09-22 15:14:45 +0100 Mathieu Roy <yeupou@gnu.org> wrote:
Does the DFSG definition of freedom that applies to program
(nobody question that) help us to draw the line at the correct place
also for documentation?

Trivially, all Debian developers who have passed P&P should have agreed to this. Any who agreed but do not agree should know the process for resignation.

Of course, delivering documentation that is non-free software would be harmful to the project, as it would break our published commitments to our users.