Re: A possible GFDL compromise: a proposal

On Monday, Sep 22, 2003, at 02:02 US/Eastern, Mathieu Roy wrote:

I do not see either why RMS's political essays should be free in the
DFSG-sense either, even when included in a documentation.

Care to give reasons they shouldn't be? I gave reasons why I don't thing the Official Debian Logo should be fully free; it functions as Debian's endorsement.

Certainly, I don't expect to be able to ship a modified version of RMS's essays as RMS's essays.