Re: "GNU is perfect" and French IRS, was: A possible GFDL compromise: a proposal

MJ Ray <markj@cloaked.freeserve.co.uk> a tapoté :

> On 2003-09-22 04:00:32 +0100 Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org>
> wrote:
> > IRS = Internal Revenue Service, the U.S. bureaucracy in charge of
>
> I am aware what IRS is in the US, but Mathieu is French and

And this fact do not allows you to make assumptions.

> I think their taxes are collected by some part of MINEFI.  I cannot
> find what French IRS is, so maybe he did just goof and think he was
> on a USian list.  Very confusing

Sure, it is more confusing when talking in English to mention a well
known kind of institution in one major english-speaking country than
talking about French specific institutions that, I'm sure, everybody
is familiar with... It is very sensible.

--
Mathieu Roy

  Homepage:
    http://yeupou.coleumes.org