Re: Unidentified subject!

    > The GNU Project's motive for using invariant sections is not the issue
    > here; that's a GNU Project decision, not a Debian decision.

    You are arguing that you should have a voice in what Debian does.

I have said nothing of the kind.  The Debian developers decide what
Debian does, and I recognize that.  I am only offering arguments to
convince them.

That is why I recently asked to hear from Debian developers whether
they are still making up their minds about the matter and whether they
are interested in what I have to say about it.  If this is generally
not the case, I will stop discussing the issue here.  I am not interested
in beating a dead horse.