Forrest Hopper: resume

Title: To Whom It May Concern:

To Whom It May Concern:

To start, I am extremely excited about my future and am looking at getting my foot in the door with your company.  I will be a great fit within your company and hope that I am given the opportunity.

Since late May 2003 I’ve been day trading currencies on the FOREX market through FX4X, Inc. www.fx4x.com and to date through leverage have traded +$2million in currencies. During this experience I worked in conjunction with FX4X, Inc. and contributed daily commentary to their website and assisted with the day-to-day operations which allowed me to learn and experienced many of the ups and downs within the trading industry.

In my previous two years of professional experience I was at First Command Financial Planning as a financial advisor. I developed plans for my clients and assist others with their needs.  As of December 31, 2002, I was responsible for advising and managing $15,029,955 in my client’s accounts.  I hope that you find my qualifications to be an asset to your company and would appreciate you considering me for a position at your company.

I graduated in May 2001 from Texas Tech University with a BBA in Finance.  I have learned a great deal from my many different courses such as statement analysis, portfolio management, and accounting systems, which included several hands on projects.  I was involved with the Finance Association from 1997 until my graduation in 2001 and also volunteered as the Promotions Officer.  These experiences in the Finance Association and group projects will prove helpful for your company.

Along with the above education and experience I am active within my community through industry organizations and volunteer position.  I am a member of AIMR (Association for Investment Management and Research) and DSFA (Dallas Society of Financial Analysts, Inc.).  These groups assists in providing me with a broader knowledge of the industry and the continuing education that will strengthen my awareness of the always-changing financial services industry.  I have volunteered with several organizations including Big Brothers/Big Sisters(BBBS) of Tarrant County, which has given me the opportunity to give back to my community.  BBBS has also given me a great deal of experience dealing with different personalities and cultures, which I believe, will benefit your company and clients.

I hope that we will be able to speak soon to discuss the possibilities of my working for your company.  Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Forrest W. Hopper