Re: confetti (was: Unidentified subject!)

"Joe Moore" <joemoore@iegrec.org> writes:

> Thomas Bushnell, BSG said:
> > For example, I might use a manual by tearing it into pieces and using
> > the individual pages as confetti for a parade.  But I cannot copy
> > GFDL'd manuals and then do this.
>
> Why? because you're inhibiting the later recipient's ability to read them?

This is not about shredding into tiny bits, but about distributing
single pages.  (I chose the exact phrase "using the individual pages"
deliberately.)  Each page must come with the front cover texts, the
GFDL, and the complete text of any invariant sections.