Re: getting personalities out of the FSF-Debian argument

On Fri, Sep 12, 2003 at 10:27:41AM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> I'm not sure this would be so overly helpful.  This would increase the
> possibility of creating sluggish compromise which would maybe agreed
> with the diplomats but not accepted by the project afterwards -- not
> even speaking of Branden or other hardliners.

Heh, m, heh-heh.  Hey Butthead!  I'm a "hard-liner"!

Heh, m, heh.  Heh-heh-heh.  He said "hard".

So, uh, I can go orchestra a coup against Gorbachev, now, right?  :)

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     Q: How does a Unix guru have sex?
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     A: unzip;strip;touch;finger;mount;