Re: A possible GFDL compromise: a proposal

On Fri, Sep 12, 2003 at 10:15:57AM +0200, Mathieu Roy wrote:
> > That's really "end of discussion". If this clear wordings stands also
> > for the FSF, than there is nothing how the manuals can become free.
>
> [become free _SOFTWARE_]

No, he didn't say that, he said "become free".  The freedoms that are
important for software are also important for documentation.  This
has been pointed out numerous times, and I've yet to see any interesting
arguments otherwise.

(Putting words in people's mouths is not an interesting debate tactic.
Stop wasting our time.)

--
Glenn Maynard