Re: getting personalities out of the FSF-Debian argument

From: Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org>
> As a postscript, could you please summarize, to the debian-private list,
> the efforts you've made to date to bring the parties to the table, apart
> from those we've already seen on this list?

There's nothing I can't say here. I have had some off-list communication
with FSF staff, of a private nature, originated by them, and not terribly
productive IMO. I have not chosen to contact you or Richard privately.
I think there have already been several failed attempts to work this out
quietly and privately that went nowhere, and that the people involved have
already lost patience for that. Also there are the usual constraints upon
my time.

	Thanks

	Bruce