Re: A possible GFDL compromise

On Tue, Sep 02, 2003 at 10:56:41PM -0400, Richard Stallman wrote:
> People are of course entitled to their opinions.  However, a couple of
> months ago, I addressed these issues and explained why the real
> problems were limited to practical ones of the sort I've referred to
> above.
>
> Meanwhile, people continue to state opposition to the GFDL here,
> citing practical problems of precisely that sort.  So I think
> misunderstanding remains on the issue.

That's only one of many possible (and non-mutually-exclusive)
explanations.  Others are that your arguments were underdeveloped,
unpersuasive, or simply invalid.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     You are not angry with people when
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     you laugh at them.  Humor teaches