Re: A possible approach in "solving" the FDL problem

Wouter Verhelst <wouter@grep.be> wrote:
> I know; I meant 'clarifying it for people who read the text'. That means
> adding a note before or after the text of the DFSG and/or the SC which
> says something along the lines of...

I look forward to seeing your copy of the SC and DFSG where every word
is linked to the correct alternative in a dictionary definition.

If that isn't your intent, I ask you to consider starting a Debian
Dictionary Review Project, so that we can be sure that all developers
are using sane dictionaries when reading Debian project materials.

Alternatively, we could assume some clue.