Re: A possible approach in "solving" the FDL problem

Anthony DeRobertis <asd@suespammers.org> wrote:
> How could a law make our statement of principle invalid for documents?
> Or do you mean there might be laws somewhere that make it impossible to
> follow the DFSG in a document, but not in a computer program?

My bad.  I think "impossible" is a better word.  Some have
claimed that using DFSG on non-programs is either not possible
or undesirable because of laws and international treaties.
I have now been given a link to the German copyright law at
http://bundesrecht.juris.de/bundesrecht/urhg/index.html but I am very
slow at reading German, if anyone else wants to beat me to reading it.

MJR