Re: A possible approach in 'solving' the FDL problem

Op di 12-08-2003, om 09:18 schreef Wouter Verhelst:
> > It is not the case that Debian used to contain nothing but computer
> > programs, but sometime after adopting the Social Contract, we let other
> > materials into our Distribution.
>
> Of course; however,

Darn, I did it again :-/

however, it could be said that in those days, there was no problem
handling it this way, since documentation and 'software' (computer
programs, if you prefer) were usually distributed under the same
license.
--
Wouter Verhelst
"An expert can usually spot the difference between a fake charge and a