Re: A possible approach in "solving" the FDL problem

On Mon, Aug 11, 2003 at 03:06:31PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> (If you have trouble with feifdoms in this Project, I'd suggest that
> there are some which operate with far less transparency than the
> debian-legal mailing list.)

Which, incidentally, is defined as being the group of people
sufficiently interested in such matters to want to talk about them on
a semi-regular basis.

Why people think that this group is _not_ representative of the
project's collective opinion on legal matters is beyond me...

 : :' :  http://www.debian.org/ |