Re: Inconsistencies in our approach

On Thu, Jul 31, 2003 at 09:51:47PM -0400, David B Harris wrote:
> I'm in the process of discussing the issue (and others) with some
> lawyers who have volounteered to help with FOSS. When everything's
> worked out I will publish an analysis of the GFDL. It will be in two
> parts; a short, general overview of the "problems", both ethical and
> legal, and a long explanation of the first part.

Kick ass.  I am passionately interested in such a document.

For the record[1], I stand with the critics of John Goerzen's message,
and not with the consensus he implicitly claims to represent.
Nevertheless I applaud the calmness with which he expressed his earnest
opinion.

[1] why, yes, I *am* a Debian Developer

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    I must despise the world which does
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    not know that music is a higher