Re: Is epic package non-free?

On Fri, 2003-03-14 at 12:46, Simon Law wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 14, 2003 at 10:15:23AM -0300, Gustavo Franco wrote:
> [..]
> > Reading the source (source/irc.c):
> > [...]
> >  * Written By Michael Sandrof
> >  * Copyright(c) 1990
> >  * See the COPYRIGHT file, or do a HELP IRCII COPYRIGHT
> > [...]
> >
> > I can't found the original copyright file in the debian source package.
> >
> > I'll prepare a new package, but will be it uploaded to the non-free
> > section?
>
> 	I highly recommend that you file a bug requesting the removal of
> this package.

I guess that you're right.

David can you do it? You're the current maintainer.If you can't, i need
your agree to do it, according with Developers Reference[1].

If you fail to response i'll retitle #184670 again as O: and fill a bug
against epic package reporting the license problem, exposed here.

[1] =
http://www.debian.org/doc/developers-reference/ch-pkgs.en.html#s-removing-pkgs

Thanks,
--