Re: Barriers to an ASP loophole closure

On Tue, 2003-03-11 at 20:21, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> David Turner <novalis@novalis.org> writes:
>
> > Here, I think Apache is closer to router software than to PHPNuke.
> > PHPNuke is distinguishable because it's not designed to do some standard
> > thing -- instead,  users choose to visit PHPNuke sites in part because
> > of their specific, unique features.

I retract this, mostly.  After reading Mark Rafn's note, I think Apache
is closer to PHPNuke than to a router.

> This is irrelevant, because it presumes that this difference will last
> forever, for all future uses of the code, into eternity.

I don't understand this.

--
-Dave Turner                     Stalk Me: 617 441 0668

"On matters of style, swim with the current, on matters
of principle, stand like a rock." -Thomas Jefferson