Re: Should the ASP loophole be fixed? (Re: The Affero license)

Whoa, hold on.  Your analysis is using a completely different set of
principles than Henning Makholm's.  For you to analyze my cases
according to your principles instead of Makholm's, is to switch
standards on me mid-stream.  I am currently in another few threads with
you about your principles for DFSG compliance.  So, I'm ignoring this
message, in the hopes of not having so many threads to follow.

[snipped all content]

--
-Dave Turner                     Stalk Me: 617 441 0668

"On matters of style, swim with the current, on matters
of principle, stand like a rock." -Thomas Jefferson