Dual licensed software

Hi,

I packaged JpGraph[1], it is an object oriented class library for
php4. Currently, it is dual licensed under QPL 1.0 and JpGraph
Commercial License[2]. It doesn't have any restriction for open-source
use (you can even use QPL for commercial opensource use). The
commercial license is used for commercial non-opensource. I brought
this issue a couple of weeks ago to d-legal because it wasn't clear if
QPL could be used in commercial open-source projects, but now the
author explains better jpgraph license in his website.

QPL is DFSG-free iirc, can JpGraph go in main despite the fact it can
be used also under the terms of JpGraph Commercial License?