Re: PHP-Nuke: A calling for votes

Scripsit Hugo Espuny <hec@espuny.net>

> Just keep in mind this is not an election, but a kind of referendum to
> help me out. Your help is gonna be very appreciated.

Branden's bug report was accurate when it stated that nobody on d-l
has expressed the opinion that the upstream author's requirement is
DFSG-free as given. There should be no doubt here.

>               a) "Move it to non-free"

This is the only correct course of action, unless you can get the
upstream author to change his interpretation of the licence on short
notice.

--
Henning Makholm        "Hvorfor skulle jeg tale som en slave og en tåbe? Jeg
                ønsker ikke, at han skal leve evigt, og jeg ved, at han ikke