Re: OSD && DFSG - different purposes - constructive suggestion!

Scripsit Barak Pearlmutter <bap@cs.unm.edu>

> I've edited that nascent DFSG FAQ and put it at

>  http://www-bcl.cs.unm.edu/~bap/dfsg-faq.html

> I'd appreciate comments.

Cool. I like question 5 especially. :-)

Add to the "desert island" test that it also explains why postcardware
(or emailware) is non-free.

Some time ago I started working on a FAQ but never got it beyond the
doodling stage. You can find my abandoned draft at
<http://www.diku.dk/~makholm/whatnot.html>. It's mosty a list of
frequently committed errors that I think should be described in such a
FAQ. Feel free to borrow descriptions or one of the few explanations
I've had time to write yet.

--
Henning Makholm           "Larry wants to replicate all the time ... ah, no,
                   all I meant was that he likes to have a bang everywhere."