Re: OSD && DFSG - different purposes - constructive suggestion!

Scripsit Glenn Maynard <g_deb@zewt.org>
> On Fri, Mar 07, 2003 at 05:49:28PM -0500, Joe Moore wrote:

> > It has been suggested that this test be referred to as simply as the
> > "Dissident" test.

> /me grumbles about wasting time with excessive PC noises, rejects this
> suggestion and continues to call it the same thing

Ditto. If and when it so happens that the Chinese people achieves
freedom of speech and thought, we can always start looking for another
totalitarian regime to use in the test. If at that point we find none
available, we'll hold a party and worry about rewording the test
afterwards.

--
Henning Makholm                  "I know how to apply drugs which shall have
                        either a heating or a cooling effect, and I can give