Re: RealNetworks wants to go open source

On Tue, Jul 23, 2002 at 01:32:51AM +0200, Eric Van Buggenhaut wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As you maybe already know, RealNetworks (the guys behind RealPlayer
> client and server) want to release their next version under an
> OSI-certified licence. See http://open.helixcommunity.org

Clause 13.7 of the RPSL violates DFSG 5.  It discriminates against
people who are not under the jurisdiction of the United States
government.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    I have a truly elegant proof of the
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    above, but it is too long to fit